- Remote monitoring on a pre-configured PC
- Data logged to Sequel Database
- Reports for fuel use and runtime hours per fuel for shift, day, week, month and year available
- Developed using Rockwell Automation Factory Talk SE software
- Custom applications available
- Collects raw data required for EPA Area Source Rule and generates reports
- Alarms generated in Hawk systems displayed and kept in history separate from Hawk system
- Configurable IP address to integrate with customer’s network
Cleaver-Brooks is the industry leader in providing energy-efficient, low-emissions boiler room products. With the power of total integration, only Cleaver-Brooks can offer a complete boiler room solution that is designed, engineered, and manufactured (by one company) to work seamlessly together.
By selecting Cleaver-Brooks, you can forget about having to cobble together a boiler room with different manufacturers and hoping they’ll all work together. Instead Cleaver-Brooks will provide the boiler, burner, controls and all accessory equipment to remove the headaches and provide one source of accountability for your boiler room.
Cleaver-Brooks offers an extensive range of steam boilers from 10 horsepower to 1,000,000 pounds of steam per hour including firetube, industrial watertube, flexible watertube commercial, electric, and heat recovery boilers.