WHY DELVAL EQUIPMENT FOR ALL OF YOUR BOILER ROOM PARTS NEEDS?
- Delval Equipment is the only authorized Distributor of GENUINE CLEAVER BROOKS OEM PARTS in the Mid-Atlantic territory.
- We have an extensive inventory of parts, controls, pumps, refractory, valves, and everything needed to support any brand, make, or model of boilers and accessories.
- We keep more than $2M of inventory stocked in our 4 conveniently placed regional centers.
- SAME DAY SHIPPING on orders placed by 3:00 pm for in-stock products.
- Factory-trained parts analysts are always available by phone and willing to come to your site for an in-person visit.
- Outside sales engineers readily available for more complex parts, conversions, and services.
- Our experts at Delval Equipment will assist you with generating a customized spare parts list for your specific boiler room.
WHY CLEAVER-BROOKS GENUINE PARTS?
Purchasing Cleaver-Brooks Genuine Parts is the best way to keep your boiler system operating at peak performance. Genuine parts are precision-engineered to fit your boiler, and they are rigorously tested for quality to ensure your boiler system continues to run safely and reliably. Non-genuine parts often wear faster, can damage other parts of your boiler system, and may invalidate your equipment warranty.
While initial costs may make non-genuine parts seem appealing, there are several reasons why choosing genuine parts over knock-off ones is the best decision in the long run.
Superior Quality and Performance
Cleaver-Brooks operates a dedicated industry-leading research and development facility with many of our components specifically engineered to ensure our products remain high quality, efficient, and safe. Buying Cleaver-Brooks Genuine Parts for your boiler will optimize its performance and ensure the longest life possible. Also, all genuine parts are built in the same factories on the same production lines as our equipment.
Manufacturers of non-genuine parts try to reverse engineer our parts by copying them as best they can, but the parts fall short in fit, form and/or function. In addition, non-genuine parts may be manufactured with sub-standard materials, sacrificing both equipment reliability and safety.
Most of today’s boiler systems are technologically advanced, equipped with sensors and smart monitoring devices that provide data regarding operating conditions. Making sure all boiler components work together harmoniously is key. Cleaver-Brooks offers a fully integrated boiler system. Our engineers ensure all of a system’s components fit together seamlessly, so replacing any part with a knock-off part can compromise the integrity of the system.
Reverse engineered knock-off parts inherently do not possess the characteristics of the original intent of our specifically engineered parts. They can be made with sub-standard materials, provide limited durability, and may pose a safety risk to your property and personnel if applied outside the original product specifica
Buying genuine parts from Cleaver-Brooks or from an authorized Cleaver-Brooks representative maintains your product warranty. Non-genuine parts are not licensed by Cleaver-Brooks and installing these parts can invalidate your equipment warranty.
Understand that some knock-off parts come with a limited window warranty. These inferior non-genuine parts may cause unintended longer term damage to the equipment and other system components.
When you purchase a Cleaver-Brooks boiler system, you purchase the best and most durable product in the industry. Make sure you keep it running safely and reliably at peak operating efficiency by always purchasing Cleaver-Brooks Genuine Parts.
DON’T TAKE A CHANCE WITH CHEAPER KNOCK OFF PARTS.
PROTECT YOUR BOILER INVESTMENT BY USING ONLY CLEAVER-BROOKS GENUINE OEM PARTS.