The Nexus® NX6100 Integrated Controller is a microprocessor-based, Flame Safeguard and parallel positioning combustion controller built into one compact, user-configurable package.
The Fireye NX6100 supports up to 10 servomotors and has an optional 10.4″ touchscreen display to show boiler operations and simplify the commissioning process.
- Integrated Fully functional and Configurable Flame Safeguard
- Built-in UV, UV Self Check, and IR Detection
- Compatible with FireyeIntegrated Insight and Phoenix Scanners
- Twelve Key Keypad eliminates the fuel select and burner switch
- Industrially Hardened 10.4-inch Color Touchscreen Option
- Internal slot for optional VSD or Modbus RTU card
is a leading manufacturer of flame safeguard controls and burner management systems for commercial and industrial applications throughout the world. Our products can be found in a variety of public buildings, commercial properties, power plants, pulp and paper mills, petrochemical facilities and food processing plants. Fireye is a part of Carrier (NYSE: CARR).
Our roots go back to the 1930s, when the company offered the first commercial/ industrial electronic flame safeguard control, a photoelectric device designed to detect the presence of an oil flame in less than a second.
We were the first to develop infrared scanners to monitor gas and oil flames, the first to develop a scanner that discriminated between signals from adjacent burners, the first to create a completely solid-state programming control. We have set new standards with a micro-processor-based, auto diagnostics program that communicates in five different languages.