Delval Equipment Corporation was founded in 1955 with five employees in a one-room office in Narberth, PA. Today, we have a sales, service and parts staff of 115 people. In our 75+ years of doing business in the Mid-Atlantic Region, we have provided over 5000 packaged boilers to our clients…more than any other boiler supplier in this region.
Delval has the expertise to provide a custom packaged system that is designed to meet your specific steam or hot water needs. We’ll walk you through every step of the way, from selecting the best, most efficient equipment, to layout and design of your boiler plant. We even provide rental or leased trailer-mounted mobile boiler room systems for your temporary or long-term steam or hot water needs.
We offer a complete range of commercial and industrial boilers including firetube, watertube, flextube and copper finned tube boilers. Delval represents many manufacturers, including Cleaver-Brooks, the world’s largest manufacturer of packaged boilers. We also represent other major manufacturers including Etter Engineering, Cannon Boiler Works, Grundfos, Niles Steel Tank, and Res-Kem, and Camus. New products include Low NOx burners and variable speed pumping systems.
We maintain an inventory of over $2,000,000 of parts, controls and boiler room accessories to support our client’s needs. If you need us in an emergency, we will be there. Our Service Department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to fulfill your maintenance and repair needs. We even provide water treatment services, chemicals and equipment to keep your equipment running smoothly. To supplement our service offerings, we now offer extensive boiler room training classes and boiler plant energy audits to help ensure that you maintain a reliable, efficient, safe and cost-effective boiler system.
Delval Equipment Corporation markets and supports combustion, heat transfer, and energy related products and services.
Our Guiding Principles
- Be progressive to provide clients with the most effective product, technical support, or service solutions for their needs.
- Handle client needs with a sense of urgency by providing the fastest possible response to inquires and needs.
- Treat each other, and all that we serve with respect, dignity and honesty.
- Recognize and reward individual and team efforts that improve our ability to serve our clients more effectively.
- Operate profitably in order to provide growth opportunities for the company as well as personal growth opportunities.