This is a great opportunity in our Northern Virginia Territory!
Why Work Here? “We’re successful and growing, with many long-term employees. We value and highly reward those who contribute to our continued success!”
Are you looking for a great opportunity and a long-term home?
Our business in the Mid-Atlantic Region has grown dramatically and created excellent opportunity! We are searching to add energetic individuals to our growing sales team in multiple offices, those who have the skills (or the background, desire and drive to develop the skills) of Outside Sales in Industrial/Commercial Equipment Maintenance and Repair. This is a terrific opportunity to capitalize on your sales or service skills to build a career with a team where you become an integral part of our continued success.
- 1 – 3+ years of sales experience preferably selling to commercial and industrial accounts.
- Ability to work as part of a team (both leading and following)
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
· Disciplined work ethic with the desire for personal and professional advancement
· Organized with a strong sense of priority, urgency and commitment to deadlines
· Proven sales experience
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic
- Promote the service, upgrade and repair portion of our growing aftermarket business.
- Work jointly with our experienced sales staff and also team members in service, administration and management to provide top-level support for our clients.
- Call on our extensive client list, build relationships with end-users to expand our business in the following areas: Annual Maintenance & Inspection Services, Emergency Repairs, Weld repairs, and Steam/Hot Water System Improvements.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
This is a great opportunity to grow, contribute and benefit directly from your success as Outside Sales Representative for growing company!
- Base + Commission
We will provide you with a solid base salary and a generous incentive package that enables you to reap the benefits of successful sales activities. In addition, we will provide in-depth training in our specialties of industrial and commercial boilers, steam and hot water systems, and their related systems and controls.
Your territory will be Northern Virginia and the surrounding area. You will be based out of our Sykesville, MD office with the ability to work remotely. Ideal candidate will live within 50-75 miles of Northern Virginia area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Learn more about Delval Equipment
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org