Polypropylene & Metal Construction Venting:
- Laser welded vent lengths and fittings are airtight, eliminating leakage experienced by inferior crimped construction
- Casted elbows and adaptors provide increased impact resistance
- Powder-coated exterior creates a beautiful aesthetic, making it suitable for installation in high traffic areas
- Polypropylene interior is highly corrosion-resistant, making it suitable for gas, propane and oil-fired appliances
- Tested and listed to UL-1738 and ULC-S636 by InterTek for sustained flue gases up to 230°F (110°C)
- 100% recyclable LEED compliant material
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- No leaching of appliance-damaging chlorides
Engineered for Flue Gas Venting:
- Eliminates V.O.C. containing primers & glues
- Immediate use of heating system upon installation
- Faster installation
- System adjustability
- Industry-leading gaskets rated at 20“ water column
- Single component provides air intake and exhaust, reducing installation time
- Single penetration through roof or wall
- Smoother inner wall for better draft characteristics
- Comprehensive list of approved appliance manufacturers
- Warranty – InnoFlue® comes with an unprecedented 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Metal outer meets UL-723 (ASTM E84 and ULC-S102.2 25/50 flame and smoke development
In North America, Centrotherm Eco Systems
now produces its InnoFlue® Polypropylene Vent Systems, BlitzFlex® air-intake systems, and accessories based on a wealth of technical know-how and accumulated experience. Field-proven for over 20 years, Centrotherm products have been installed and are performing successfully in millions of homes in the North American, European, and Asian markets today.
Centrotherm Eco Systems supplies its InnoFlue® Polypropylene Vent Systems, BlitzFlex® air-intake systems, and accessories to heating professionals through heating and plumbing wholesalers, as well as commercial specification representatives, and OEMs.
In addition to vent systems, Centrotherm Eco Systems designs, produces and delivers internal componentry to many international high-efficiency boiler, tankless water heater, and furnace manufacturers.
Relentless attention to customer needs has driven Centrotherm Eco Systems to be the innovation and safety leader in flue gas venting and combustion air technology and Centrotherm continues to focus on “constructing the future” by creating circular building solutions for the generations to come.