Neptune Glycol Feeders are designed for the addition of glycol solution to closed loop chilled or hot water systems. The system automatically maintains pressure in the loop by adding glycol solution to make up for losses which occur due to leakage. Glycol addition is controlled by a pressure switch with adjustable low and high set points.
- Standard Pressure Switch:
- Cut-In Range: 10-45 PSI
- Cut-Out Range: 20-60 PSI
- Adjustable Differential: 10-30 PSI Other pressure switches available
When the pressure in the loop reaches the low set point, the pump begins to feed glycol into the system until the high pressure set point is achieved and stops the pump.
- 50 gallon polyethylene tank mounted in a steel frame
- Bronze rotary gear pump (1.5 gpm @ 100 psi)
- Float switch for low level pump shutoff and alarm
- NEMA 4X control panel