2-TANK LEVEL CONTROL
Flexibility allows for use on any deaerator, boiler feed system or surge tank.
- Programmable controller with backlit graphical display and keypad
- Water level set points, alarm points, transmitter span, and PI controls with spare contacts on each alarm for customer connection
- Simplified text readouts for easy field configuration using the standard keypad
- Manual or automatic control of up to two make up valves
- Easy-to-read level indication with magnetically actuated brightly colored flags in an external housing
- No sight glass – water is contained in a pressure-tight stainless-steel housing
- Level indicator and transmitter
- Modulating feed water valve and actuator
- Alarm horn, silence button and level alarm lights
Cleaver-Brooks is the industry leader in providing energy-efficient, low-emissions boiler room products. With the power of total integration, only Cleaver-Brooks can offer a complete boiler room solution that is designed, engineered, and manufactured (by one company) to work seamlessly together.
By selecting Cleaver-Brooks, you can forget about having to cobble together a boiler room with different manufacturers and hoping they’ll all work together. Instead Cleaver-Brooks will provide the boiler, burner, controls and all accessory equipment to remove the headaches and provide one source of accountability for your boiler room.
Cleaver-Brooks offers an extensive range of steam boilers from 10 horsepower to 1,000,000 pounds of steam per hour including firetube, industrial watertube, flexible watertube commercial, electric, and heat recovery boilers.