- HVAD – High Velocity up to 33457 GPM
- STAD – Standard Velocity up to 14905 GPM
- Available with or without removable cover
- Stainless steel coalescing media
- Skim and drain valve connections standard
- Available 2″ through 16″, with larger sizes POA
- Particulate removal to 35 micron
- ASME rated 125 PSI, with higher pressures available
- Constructed in accordance with Section VIII of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
Standard and High Velocity Air and Dirt Separator
The American Wheatley HVAD High Velocity and STAD Standard Velocity Coalescing Air & Dirt Separator is intended for use on commercial HVAC, institutional, and industrial applications to remove entrained air and particulate from system water. We accomplish this with the use of a High Performance saddle ring coalescing assembly internal to the separator.
American Wheatley HVAC Products
With more than 40 years of experience, American Wheatley HVAC brand products have established a reputation for providing dependable products to the HVAC industry. The Plugaroo/TDV™ is an industry standard. In addition to our complete line of tanks, strainers and valve products, we are committed to bringing you the latest in HVAC technology from all over the world. This commitment is your assurance of receiving the best products the industry has to offer.