Niles Steel Tank large volume hot water storage tanks are built to the highest standards in the industry and come with a 5 year limited warranty. We offer bare, jacketed and insulated and our spray-on R-16 topcoat, which is suitable for outdoor applications. Configurations include both vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Designed for storage of potable hot water up to 180 degrees F.
- Vertical or Horizontal configurations.
- ASME IV, Part HLW.
- 125 PSI Standard.
- 150 psi ~ 160 psi – optional. **
- 3” NPT circulation fittings.
- Ultonium™ Glass Lining.
- Tank Defender™ Epoxy Lining (Optional).
- Manways included on tanks over 36“ dia.
- Magnesium Anodes (Power Anodes Optional).
- 4” Skirt , 6” Skirt on 54” diameter and above.
- Lift Lugs Standard on bare tanks.
- Red Oxide Primer on bare tanks.
- Jacketed and insulated, bare or R-16 Topcoat.
- Stainless Steel option.
- Quick Ship program up to 1000 gallons.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty on Double Glass Lined Tanks.
Niles Steel Tank
Today, you'll find that Niles Steel Tank
is not only a quality supplier for the major manufacturing corporations across the country but is also an OEM vessel supplier for equipment manufacturers who use tanks as an integral part of their products. Our diverse list of customers includes the automotive, compressor and press industries, air conditioning, water filtration, chemical and pharmaceutical companies and a host of other industries. NST also fabricates glass-lined pipe and fittings for the chemical, paint and waste water treatment sectors.
Niles Steel Tank builds water storage tanks for refrigeration, compressor, boiler and steam industries, hot water storage, chemical and pharmaceutical applications, petrochemical, laboratory, aerospace and a host of other industries. We are capable of producing any size storage vessel required, from carbon or stainless steel. Our specialty is custom made tanks for all applications. Because storage vessels are unique to specific applications, we have listed just the general overall dimensions in our specifications. Additionally, Niles Steel Tank offers small volume glass lined tanks with capacities up to 200 gallons for use in potable and non-potable applications.