Camus MicoFlame Series Standard Features
- Low NOx
- Up to 85% efficiency – non-condensing mode
- Up to 95% efficiency – condensing mode
- Durable metal fibre mesh burner unaffected by high temperatures
- Vents up to 50 feet horizontally with 50 feet of air intake duct
- Suitable for use in negative pressure environments
- Input range from 60 to 600 MBTUH
- Complete diagnostic light package
- Easy access for inspection & cleaning of heat exchanger tubes
- Durable ceramic fibre refractory
- Simple to service with easy access to burner and fan
The Camus MicoFlame® is available in models 60, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500 and 600 (MBTU/HR).
MicoFlame® is a residential / light commercial water heater / heating boiler. The MicoFlame® is sealed combustion and fan assisted, delivering thermal efficiencies of up to 85% non-condensing or 95% condensing.
The optional SmartFlame operating control mounted on the MicoFlame® unit is a proportional set-point control. Controller provides inlet / outlet temperature as well as delta temperature rise, three pre-set modes of operation, and many more functions.