- Compact footprint
- 500 to 6,000 MBTU
- Natural gas and/or propane
- Variable flow capable
- Standard dual return connections
- Standard less than 20 ppm NOx
- RS-485 Modbus communication is standard, optional Protocol converter available
- Lifetime warranty on thermal stress! Optional extended warranties on parts, burner canister and fireside corrosion.
The ClearFire®-CE (CFC-E) is a compact, high-mass, fully condensing hydronic boiler, capable of variable-flow pumping, allowing for maximum operating efficiency in a variety of system applications.
Cleaver-Brooks is the industry leader in providing energy-efficient, low-emissions boiler room products. With the power of total integration, only Cleaver-Brooks can offer a complete boiler room solution that is designed, engineered, and manufactured (by one company) to work seamlessly together.
By selecting Cleaver-Brooks, you can forget about having to cobble together a boiler room with different manufacturers and hoping they’ll all work together. Instead Cleaver-Brooks will provide the boiler, burner, controls and all accessory equipment to remove the headaches and provide one source of accountability for your boiler room.
Cleaver-Brooks offers an extensive range of steam boilers from 10 horsepower to 1,000,000 pounds of steam per hour including firetube, industrial watertube, flexible watertube commercial, electric, and heat recovery boilers.